STEROBAC WOUND CLEANSER is the primary topical antimicrobial use for the treatment of critically colonized or locally infected acute and chronic wounds.?
- Reduce the number of microorganisms that form on the surface of the wound
- Effective in the presence of organic material, such as blood, slough, or necrotic tissue
- Ingredients include : antimicrobials, wetting agents, and moisturizers
- pH balanced
- Fragrance free, no rinse formulation
STEROBAC WOUND CLEANSER is available in a single patient multi-dose unit. Designed to cleanse partial and full thickness ulcers and dermal wounds including:
Eliminate the clinical signs of infection (e.g. reduce pain, exudate and odor and encourage granulation tissue formation) or to reduce the risk of infection developing.
- First and second degree burns
- Post-surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Chronic leg ulcers (venous, arterial or mixed)
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers.