Mildew Remover is a disinfecting cleaner, based on a powerful active chlorine. This formula will clean and disinfects in one step. It is effective to remove fungus, grease and soap residues.
It can be applied to all hard surface type which acid proof. Sanitary area: enamel, stone, plastic, stainless steel. For example: bath, washbasin, shower, tiled wall, floor, bins, drains, gullies, etc. Ideal for all areas in school, nurshing homes, hospitals, gyms, spa and swimming pool areas and restroom.
- Light soil : 1 : 50
- Medium soil : 1 : 20
- Heavy soil : 1 : 1
Consult with out team for achieving expected result.
CAUTION & FIRST AID:
- Mix only in accordance with the instructions.
- Do not mix with anything but water.
- Keep out from children, food and pet.
- If inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
- If swalloed: Do not induce vomiting. Give large quantities of water.
- If skin contact: Flush skin with plenty of water at least 15 minutes. Wash clothing before reuse.
- If eyes contact: Flush thoroughly with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses and continue flushing with plenty of water.
|Name||MILDEW REMOVER 1 ltr|