Foamaxx QS is psecial formulated cleaner with active ingredient Ammonium Chloride and Alkaline. It is designed for manual and foam cleaning in the food, brewing, beverage and diary industry. For use in foam cleaning of the exterior of tanks, filter, conveyor and environmental surface.
Rinse surface with warm water (40°-60°C), foam with a 2-5% solution of Foamaxx QS. Allow foam remain on the surface for 5-15 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
CAUTION AND FIRST AID:
- Keep away from children, food and pet.
- Do not drink.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and inhaling.
- Use rubber gloves, rubber shoes when using this product. After use please wash your hands, rubber gloves and shoes with water and soap.
- Do not dispose or its used-container in river, canal or public water.
- If skin contact: Flush with plenty of water. Wash with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation occurs. If cloth contacts with chemical, change immediately.
- If eyes contact: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with cool running water. Remove contact lenses and continue flushing with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately.
- If inhalation: Bring to open place as having fresh air.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth, then drink one or two large glasses of water. Do not incduce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical attention immediately.
|Name||FOAMAXX QS 5 ltr|